Corona Virus Notification
March 31, 2020
We are adapting to day to day changes and have implemented these additional measures to further protect our guests and employees:
- Implemented social distancing floor markers. Maximum 10 guests in store and must stay 6 feet apart.
- Installing protection plexiglass partitions at locations to further protect our staff and customers.
- Providing recommended face protection for our frontline team members.
March 16, 2020
At Ono Hawaiian BBQ, we take the health and well-being of our guests and team members very seriously. We are enforcing the recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards and following the guidance of the CDC, the World Health Organization and local health authorities.
Effective Tuesday 03/17 until further notice, all Ono Hawaiian BBQ will not be providing dine in service and changing to take-out, drive thru, & delivery services only to ensure the health safety of everyone.
Delivery is available for all our locations through Postmates and some locations on DoorDash and Grubhub.
Customers may also phone ahead for take-out orders. For your nearest locations please visit www.OnoBBQ.com.
Other operational changes:
- All orders will now be served in ToGo bags only.
- The self-serving condiments station will temporarily be unavailable. Please ask our team member for any sauce/condiments or requests.
In addition, we are strongly reinforcing our policies for the following:
- Team members to wash their hands as frequently as possible.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of high contact areas, such as door handles, chairs, tables, food equipment and other surfaces.
- Team members to wear disposable gloves while working.
- Team members should stay home if they feel ill.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this situation. We will continue to monitor the CDC, World Health Organization and the health department and make the necessary adjustments as recommended.
Mahalo for your trust in Ono. Your business is important to us, and we look forward to serving our communities, while continuing to safeguard the health of our employees and customers.
CEO, Ono Hawaiian BBQ